Moogfest 2010

I just found out that Moog synthesizers are actually made in Asheville, North Carolina.
I thought they would be made somewhere in Germany or Manchester.
Anyway they have this music fest called Moogfest every year and its 3 days
filled with seminars, workshops about anything Moog/synthesizer related.
Then at night time they have bands/artists that have strong synth influences.
I went to one on Saturday night.
I think they used to do it in New York but moved it to North Carolina.

NOSAJ THING
Glitch hop









SCHOOL OF SEVEN BELLS
Her twin wasn't there.








JONSI
Sigur Ros frontman going solo.



















MATMOS
One of them is an English professor at
Johns Hopkins University by day.

















DAM FUNK
Its actually pronounced Dame.
I keep saying Dam as in dam and  people were
like what are you talking about.























FOUR TET















THIEVERY CORPORATION






Hey you Moogerfooger

A lot of people were in costume that night
and I took pics of that too. That will be next so stay tuned!

Search This Blog

Contact me at: yapsnaps@gmail.com