Halloween part 1

Sorry for the lack of new pictures.
I promise to have some new ones so stay tuned.
Anyway, I'm a big horror/thriller/suspense movie buff.
So here are pics of scenes from some of my favorite movies of this genre.


AMERICAN PSYCHO
Proto Batman

AUDITION
J-Horror. You got to see this for that piano wire scene at the end.

BLAIR WITCH PROJECT
This is the movie Paranormal Activity wanted to be.

BLOWOUT
I'm a big fan of Brian De Palma and I think this is his best film. Quentin Tarantinos favorite also. 

BODY DOUBLE
Young Melanie Griffith was in it.
Frankie says RELAX.

CARRIE
The famous shower menstruation scene.

Deep Red
Directed by one of my favorite directors: Dario Argento.
His old 70s movies always has this very elaborate death sequences.
Justice borrowed a lot of samples from his soundtrack.

The Changeling
 George C. Scott
The scene were that ball fell down the steps....creepy.

Clockwork Orange
I know it doesn't really belong here but being a Droog is a cool Halloween costume idea.
Salems Lot
Directed by Tobe Hooper, the guy who did Texas Chainsaw Massacre and based on the novel by Stephen King. How can you go wrong?

Deep Red
This is in the opening scene.

Descent
The best horror movie about female cave explorers ever. 

Dressed to Kill
Another Brian De Palma masterpiece. Go see it just for that scene at the Philadelphia Museum of Art with Angie Dickinson.

Halloween
Obviously

Hostel 2
Eli Roth is one of my new favorite genre directors. He was the "Bear Jew" in Inglorious Bastards.

Thing
John Carpenter really made some awesome films back then.

Let The Right One In.
This is the original. I havent seen the remake yet.
Suspiria
I read that Dario Argento used Disneys Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs color scheme on this movie.

Videodrome
I'm a big fan of director David Cronenberg also. Debbie Harry was in this one too.

Scanner

Scanner
This is the movies famous scene

The Shining
Stephen King didn't like Stanley Kubricks version because it was so different from his book. I think it's still one of the most scariest movies ever in history.
Happy Halloween!

Ciao!

Search This Blog

Contact me at: yapsnaps@gmail.com