Born to be wild

Randoms



Cool waiting shed



Lilac Shadows

Forgot the name of this band

Why do I always feel like Morrissey

I'm drunk. Let's fuck.


Durham rocks

Street photography

She saw me checking her out. tee hee hee



Went to Bull City Rumble, a motorbike fest. All the motorbikes are represented like Hogs..

Vespas..

Crotch rockets...

to whatever these are..




Forget bikes. The real reason I went is to check out the rockabilly chicks


oh nothing, just coming out of a bar on my Vespa.

Hello Mr. DJ, this is the 50s calling. We want our 45 vinyls back.


Just a guy using a vintage Singer1920s sewing machine patching patches

Lots of vendors selling old timey stuff like this Proto Microsoft Word.




Ok Im all motorbiked out!
Peace!




Search This Blog

Contact me at: yapsnaps@gmail.com