Daylife is the new Nightlife







CHAPEL HILL:
This will be a lot of pics so sit back and relax.









Sunday afternoon at The Southern Rail with the Red Hot Poker Dots.
They converted a train into a bar/restaurant area.





Daylife is the new Nightlife



And you can even have a haircut too while you're there.

Isn't that Snooki?



Come on baby light my lyre


Oh nothing, just a snake around my neck.






Food trucks

There's surprisingly a lot of Mexican food in this area.



It's so neat that independent bookstores like this still manages
to exist. It gives cities individuality.









Went to Surplus Sids








Trying to hone my street photography skills.


You gotta learn how to be invisible.



It's more of a challenge to be a street photographer in small cities.
Its so easy to take pics in major cities like New York, Los Angeles and Chicago
because they're so many photographers.
Here I stick like a sore thumb.





It doesn't kinda work when they look in the camera. Sometimes it does
but here it doesn't. This would be better if she was still looking
forwards. Oh well. Need more practice.


How about this?



My fave photographers by the way are: Robert Frank, Winogrand, Bruce Gilden, Martin Parr,
Henri Cartier Bresson, Nan Goldin, Diane Arbus, Terry Richardson, Daido Moriyama
Mark Hunter, Bronques, Patrick O dell, Reza Nader, Tim Barber,
Dash Snow, Olivier Zahn, Jerry Hsu....
Check these guys out.




Spring has sprung!





DURHAM:


My ride. You like?


Yarn bombed bull


Like the socks. Socks are so underrated.






Went to Duke Gardens


This is a good place to take your date if you don't have money.
That guys definitely gonna get laid tonight!

And this guy too.


Maybe her too! Who knows.


How about me? Unfortunately no. I cant even get a girl to date me. Nobody likes me :(




Flowerography.
I used to take pics of people vomiting, people getting wasted, sexy women,
cool indie bands, parties and more parties. What the hell happened?


Well, I'll still do it. I'm just taking a little break.


Pageviews are down though.
Speaking of which. Where the hell are
my Philly fans. You dissapeared on me!


So does anybody look at this site anymore?

I really don't have any idea.


There's no like button so I don't know who looks at this.
Should I still continue?
Anyway..








I guess they're not lovers anymore









Shirtless joggers. Women should do this too. Haha.







Are you still here? Thats it!
Catch ya' round!

Search This Blog

Contact me at: yapsnaps@gmail.com