Chicago part 1

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. 
Ferris Bueller

So I stopped and looked around and went to Chicago.


I stayed with my old college buddy Alvin.

He made this bench.

Went out for a bike the first day.

 Lake shore drive

Stopped for breakfast

Hi Guy!

Molly giving me the horns

Jay Pritzker Pavilion




The Crown Fountain

The idea here was that instead of statues, sculptures or gargoyles that decorates fountains, they would use various faces of local Chicago natives.

This is actually coming out of an open mouth from the big face so it looked like it was spouting water. I didn't get to picture the mouth because Im a bad photographer.

Molly and Alvin. They have identical stance because they're brother and sister.

Then we headed back.

 He had a flat tire.

Good thing there was a bike shop nearby

I found out that there were beaches in Chicago! I didn't know this. Now I do. And now you do too.

Fresh water beach!

Took a nap when we got back with Fou fou. This was were she sleeps and I think she was pissed that I was sleeping on it.

To get revenge, she came to the bathroom while I was pissing and mocked me by slanting her eyes.

More pics coming soon! with fireworks too!








Search This Blog

Contact me at: yapsnaps@gmail.com